S7-300 / 400 programming
Siemens STEP7 Classic
Employees who will program SIMATIC S7 PLCs and / or systematically design programs. For example, beginners among the SIMATIC programmers and installers, as well as service and maintenance staff who are to produce simple programs or program changes.
Module S7-BASIS or equivalent knowledge and experience.
After following this module, the student can:
- Establish a control concept
- Systematic design and structured programming
- Design state diagrams and convert them into S7 programs
- Program basic functions in blocks
- Use information from data blocks
- Determine general introduction to programming, application testing, I / O.
- Create S7 project and use the STEP7 block editor.
- Program blocks with STEP7 development software in:
- Instruction List (STL)
- Ladder Diagram (KOP)
- Function Block Diagram (FBD)
- Design systematically using state diagrams
- Structural programming
- Data formats (elementary)
- Create data blocks / work with information from data blocks
- Program basic functions
- Program equations and load / transfer functions
- Use of libraries and SFCs in STEP7
- Practical exercises